Archive for the ‘DANGERS’ Category

Woman burnt by charging Apple iPhone 7 as she slept

Tuesday, November 15th, 2016

A western Sydney woman says she has suffered severe burns after falling asleep on her charging iPhone 7.

In a Facebook post, Melanie Tan Pelaez posted a picture of her red, blistered arm and issued a warning to others to keep their phones well away from their beds.

Melanie Tan Pelaez posted a picture online showing burns received after falling asleep on her charging iPhone 7 image www.freephonelink.net

Melanie Tan Pelaez posted a picture online showing burns received after falling asleep on her charging iPhone 7.

“I recently purchased an Apple iPhone 7 and accidentally fell asleep with my arm on my phone whilst it was charging. I was woken up by sudden pain, pins and needles, numbness and shortness of breath” reads the post.

“I have been an iPhone user since the beginning and have never had an issue or concern, so it’s really scary and disappointing that something like this happened and can happen to someone else”.

Date_Hottest_Girls_300_250

Henry Sapiecha

SMART PHONES THAT CATCH ON FIRE IN YOUR POCKET

Friday, February 8th, 2013

SAMSUNG SMART PHONE BURNS IN MAN’S POCKET, SO ARE YOU SAFE?

South Korean fire officials say a man has been burned by a Samsung smartphone battery that caught fire in his trouser pocket.

Officials at Bupyeong Fire Station in Incheon city said on Wednesday the lithium-ion battery was not in the phone when it caught fire. Such batteries are quick to charge but prone to overheating.

The man suffered second-degree burns and a small wound on his thigh from Saturday’s incident.

Officials declined to identify the man. Samsung said no investigation was planned.

It is the second known time in a year in South Korea that a Samsung smartphone battery has caught fire.

Lithium-ion batteries are behind the worldwide grounding of Boeing 787s
hyuliul

Sourced & published by Henry Sapiecha