Woman burnt by charging Apple iPhone 7 as she slept

A western Sydney woman says she has suffered severe burns after falling asleep on her charging iPhone 7.

In a Facebook post, Melanie Tan Pelaez posted a picture of her red, blistered arm and issued a warning to others to keep their phones well away from their beds.

Melanie Tan Pelaez posted a picture online showing burns received after falling asleep on her charging iPhone 7 image www.freephonelink.net

Melanie Tan Pelaez posted a picture online showing burns received after falling asleep on her charging iPhone 7.

“I recently purchased an Apple iPhone 7 and accidentally fell asleep with my arm on my phone whilst it was charging. I was woken up by sudden pain, pins and needles, numbness and shortness of breath” reads the post.

“I have been an iPhone user since the beginning and have never had an issue or concern, so it’s really scary and disappointing that something like this happened and can happen to someone else”.

Date_Hottest_Girls_300_250

Henry Sapiecha

Tags: , , ,

Leave a Reply